Your Challenges, Our Solutions
- I need to remediate or stabilize the soil on my site and prepare it for construction.
- I want to build on an accelerated schedule, but the current labor shortage is creating new challenges.
- Sustainability is an important aspect of every project and I need to be aware of solutions that can help us reach our goals.
- I need products that perform to a specific strength and specification.
- I want to design with aesthetics in mind.
Our team offers a variety of site solutions for your next project. Partner with us from the start — we can help you test the soil, evaluate your options, and then follow through with sustainable, cost-effective solutions. Perhaps the answer is to remediate or stabilize the soil in place — we have the materials and expertise. Or, the best approach is to haul and recycle the waste – we have the specialists and facilities.
We offer advanced materials, such as Agilia® Self-Consolidating Concrete and Chronolia® High-Early Strength Concrete, that can help you better manage your labor and cut significant time from your schedule. And, with our portable ready-mixed concrete solutions, our team can batch concrete right at the job site – meaning you avoid delays from traditional transport and gain onsite control over quality.
Throughout the US, you can engage our team during the planning process to learn more about how we can help you achieve your sustainability goals. We address the challenges of today and tomorrow with:
- Our products are developed with sustainability in mind. And, we have a variety of methods we use to reduce CO2 in our manufacturing processes.
- Our innovative solutions: from minimizing waste or repurposing it with our Geocycle brand of services. Geocycle is a leader in helping industries and municipalities minimize their environmental footprint.
Shrinkage cracking, quality inconsistency – all are challenges construction professionals have seen. So, our products and people are focused on performance. Our network of labs and technical professionals throughout the US works with clients to understand their needs and develop custom solutions. Our products, such as Ductal® UHPC, Agilia® Self-Consolidating Concrete and Chronolia® High Early Strength Concrete are just some that offer superior strength and performance.
Concrete is one of the most versatile materials in the world. Our family of companies offers products that allow architects to expand the possibilities of creativity. Design your next facade with Ductal® UHPC — which offers the freedom to create complex textures, surfaces and shapes — or achieve a smooth finish with Agilia® Self-Consolidating Concrete. The possibilities are endless with Artevia® Decorative Concrete — available in a stunning array of vibrant colors, patterns and textures — or Rainbow® Custom Color Masonry Cement, with more than 70 color options.